Back to Earth Electrical
Approved Rolec EV Charge Point Installer
Rolec EV’s entire product range is compatible with all current EVs and PHEVs and has been tested, certificated and approved by many of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers including Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Kia and Hyundai amongst others.
We can help you access the government funded OLEV grant
Back to Earth Electrical will provide full support when filling out the forms and expert guidance about what you can claim for, following a site survey of your premises. To obtain further information please contact us via our contact form at the bottom of this page and we will be in touch to discuss this further.
Why choose a Rolec/OLEV Grant subsidised EV charging point?
- Compliant with all current EVs and PHEVs
- IP65 weatherproof & UV stabilised
- Corrosion resistant, Fire retardant & impact resistant design
- CE certified
- The lowest priced and largest stocks of plug to plug charging cables in the UK
- Rolec is a member of the UK Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Association (UK EVSE)
- Rolec have already manufactured/installed 125,000 charging points to date
- Available in Type 1 tethered lead, Type 2 tethered lead and Type 2 charging socket versions
- Fully IET 18th Edition regulations compliant
- Each charging point includes built-in AC overload and fault current protecting
- RCBO and DC sensitive fault current protective device as standard
- Built-in Mode 3 IEC 61851-1 compliant communication unit
- Built-in LED status indicator
Brian came when he said he would, fixed the pull cord switch as requested and charge me what he had quoted. I will use Back To Earth Electrical again.
Excellent customer service, great prices, friendly staff. Will definitely use them again.
I hired Back to Earth Electrical Contractors to carry out essential maintenance & repairs to my rental property after a positive experience using them to carry out repairs at my place of work. I was delighted with the works completed, Mr. Bryan Flaws (director) was professional, punctual and knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. All essential Risk Assessments, Method Statements and essential documentation was promptly submitted to us and works were carried out safely in a timely manner.